Getting a residence permit in the UAE is now a goal for many people. The country attracts expats with its actively growing economy, favorable business conditions, high living standards, multicultural and safe environment.
Economic migrants make up nearly 90% of the UAE population (which is more than 10 million people). The state creates comfortable conditions for moving to the UAE, as it is interested in the inflow of foreign capital, investors and qualified specialists.
Residency visa and Emirates ID
Residency in the UAE
- multiple entries and exits from the country;
- long-term stay (up to 10 years);
- the right to open a bank account;
- the right to obtain the status of a tax resident;
- the right to open and run a business in the UAE;
- official employment and work in local companies;
for buying real estate in the country
for starting your own company
Accordingly, each type of residency visa has its own requirements for the package of necessary documents. Visas also differ in terms of financial investments and are issued for different periods of time.
DUWAY Consult will help you find the most convenient, favorable and fast option for obtaining a resident status in the UAE. We will help you fill out and prepare all the necessary documents and submit your application. We will guide you through the entire process.
A resident visa holder must also receive a UAE resident identification card – Emirates ID. The card is issued by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Port Security and contains personal data, including a photo, medical data and biometric data (fingerprints) of the card holder. It is issued for the same period as the resident visa.
We will provide full support in obtaining resident visas and Emirates IDs for you and your family, as well as your company employees. The standard timeframe for the registration is 2 to 4 weeks.
- an opportunity to study in local educational institutions;
- the right to obtain a medical insurance;
- the right to get an international driver's license;
- the right to apply for a Schengen visa, US and other visas;
- the right to relocate family members (family reunion).
The types of UAE residency visas differ depending on the basis on which they are issued:
for attending university
for official employment in a local company
The residence permit in the UAE includes a residency visa and Emirates ID. They give the expat a set of greater opportunities and rights, including: